Vere Tandem Vere Tandem

Not very sure what it is

but I like the pretty colors and the music. Keeps me entertained and out the cupboard.

Sidorio responds:

Out of the cupboard?
Out of the closet?

Dr. Von Chlassil's Day Dr. Von Chlassil's Day

Get new voice actors. PLEASE

How did the kid bleed from the stomach if he was punched in the face?

CartoonUnlimited responds:

the blood spreaded all over from bleeding

CS.SiFvsSa2C CS.SiFvsSa2C

I really liked it.

This was very good. I especially liked the knife fight near the end.

Clarence's Big Chance Clarence's Big Chance

Can't find anything wrong with this game

This game is absolutely amazing. The music is beautiful (I bought the soundtrack!) and the gameplay is awesome, and a lot like the SNES days. The artwork and graphics are beautiful and very detailed.

Level Up! Level Up!

Good game

I love the music, graphics, and the gameplay style, but the whole nightmare feature completely turned me off from the game. The game is fun until you have to do the nightmare fight. I don't even want to finish the game because of it, I suggest you modify it to make it actually beatable, or take it out completely.

One Level Game: Extreme One Level Game: Extreme

Oh God, I have to beat it.

I love these games. They may not be the original idea's but, I know these are not easy to make these. I always get addicted to these and have to beat it! The music was also really good. The silly song and the game over screen is funny. Listen to the lyrics! -I voted five-

Metal Mario Land (loop) Metal Mario Land (loop)

Absolutely amazing.

I am in love with this song. It adds a modern metal element to it, while keeping the original old-game style feeling to it.

Great work!

BIg improvement

it is awesome

Eballs Eballs

Absolutely beautiful.

This is absolutely beautiful. Upon viewing this, I began crying tears in joy and happiness. This is the kind of picture earlier artists produced to establish their rights to be called 'master.' The compelling intensity of this image makes an immediate striking impression, and this painting would dominate any gallery it is put in. A sense of close-in focus, along with a pushed up, shallow background thrusts the viewer into the scene rather dramatically. This is both alive and glaring with color, I'm still crying from the beauty as I write this. This reaches out to my soul and pulls out feelings I've never felt before. Dear Mister Trevoredude, you are a God of your generation. I am willing to pay you hundred of thousands of dollars to have this in an art gallery so others can see your absolutely amazing artwork.

trevordude responds:

lilcheeselad you, my friend, are the best reviewer in all of history!

oh god no oh god no

good

it's okay but facepunch didn't make the ohdear emote, SA did

Inacio responds: