Clarence's Big Chance Clarence's Big Chance

Can't find anything wrong with this game

This game is absolutely amazing. The music is beautiful (I bought the soundtrack!) and the gameplay is awesome, and a lot like the SNES days. The artwork and graphics are beautiful and very detailed.

Level Up! Level Up!

Good game

I love the music, graphics, and the gameplay style, but the whole nightmare feature completely turned me off from the game. The game is fun until you have to do the nightmare fight. I don't even want to finish the game because of it, I suggest you modify it to make it actually beatable, or take it out completely.

One Level Game: Extreme One Level Game: Extreme

Oh God, I have to beat it.

I love these games. They may not be the original idea's but, I know these are not easy to make these. I always get addicted to these and have to beat it! The music was also really good. The silly song and the game over screen is funny. Listen to the lyrics! -I voted five-

Kombat Fighters - KotK Kombat Fighters - KotK

It was ok.

It was good. I'm not to fond of fighting games but, I'm not going to judge this game on that. It was a really original idea and, I really liked the backgrounds. The music was good and it really fit in. -I voted 5-

Ancillary Ancillary

Good

Its a great game and all but, the art in the Cut scenes were...not so good. You may want to hire someone to draw the characters and animate the cut scenes. The menu screen and buy screen were very good, liked the design. The effects were very good and the music also really fit in good. Good game, I voted 4.

V-tech Rampage V-tech Rampage

Very good.

I really like this. Don't listen to the other people with their panties in a bundle, this is very good. By the way, whats the song you used during the beginning part where he has the camera in his dorm?

Newgrounds Helper Newgrounds Helper

thk u

thk u 4 psting this. now i no mor abot nwgrunsds! ur awaswoem!

Digital Gauntlet Demo Digital Gauntlet Demo

Fun

Graphics/Animation: The blocks were smooth and moved fast enough, might want to use a custom cursor, though.

Story: n/a

Sound: Music fitted the game well. Good choice

Overall, its a very good game and I know I can't wait for you to release the final version. Good job!

African Detroit Cop African Detroit Cop

EPIC

I remember playing this right around when you released it and, I have been looking for it forever! Awesome flash and I loved the endings. Very original.

sound of gravity 3 sound of gravity 3

Instructions please

Its ok I guess, but, it really needs to be polished and needs a instructions screen.